Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Three Tier Wedding Cake (Part 2)

The Bride and Groom had a Christmas wedding (two days after Christmas), and they chose this classic white three-tier cake with red and white silk flowers for their wedding. The Bride, who is from Guyana, chose a black (caribbean rum) cake for her special day.

The wedding was held in Baltimore, Maryland. Each tier of cake was transported in a cake box (with no damages), and assembled at the reception site.

Simone, the Bride, who had this cake sent me this wonderful email after viewing her cake on the blog. Thank you Simone.

For our wedding I wanted a unique wedding cake. I also wanted a traditional Caribbean cake instead of the usual pound cake. I spoke to Natasha and she said that her mother would be able to make it for me. Our cake turned out beautifully- we had so many people comment on it. Not only because it was gorgeous, but also because it tasted as good as it looked!! Some of the guest wanted to know where I got it from because it was the best black cake they have had at a Caribbean wedding. A favorite comment of mine came from one of my friends who said, "Your cake looks like one right out of a bridal magazine!!" My husband, who is an American, enjoyed this cake so much he ate the cake the next morning before breakfast. This is probably the best wedding cake anyone has ever tasted...even a year later. If you’re living in New York and is thinking about ordering this cake, I am confident from my experience you will be satisfied with the way it will turn out. I just want to take this opportunity to thank Mrs. Marilyn for her lovely, classically-decorated wedding cake. God Bless you and I hope you prosper because you have such good talent and class ... not only in this business but as an individual.

Simone K. from Baltimore.


No comments:

Post a Comment